Monday, February 6, 2017

Captains log 8


So this week was good we had a baptism which is pretty awesome! This week was pretty good I got to go see a family I taught in another area again because I was on divisions in that area again. Then this week I got to do alot of teaching and I got to see some cool stuff and what not. I basically did normal missionary stuff and thats fun its nice to be able to set aside 2 years for studying the scriptures and teaching the people. My portuguese is getting better everyday. 

So this week I had some pretty intresting experiences I almost took a nose dive off a cliff with my comp and then yesterday we saw some guys snorting cocaine in the ally that we live in. Also one of our investigators his family got busted for durg dealing so if we go over in that area we have to be super careful because we cold get shot at. and I slit open the top of my hand with a razor blade which wasnt to bad but sure did scare me (no stiches were needed luckly) it just bled alot thats pretty much it. 

This week was pretty calm outside of that so yea talk to you all soon and i look forward to hearing from you all here soon. Also if you have anyone who wants my email shot me an email with their emails and names! I like to hear from everyone!



--
From Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment