Monday, November 27, 2017

Captain's Log 49

Hey hows it going everyone this week was awesome!1 

This week we had another baptism in viçosa.

His name was Irmão sebastião!

The mission is a wonderful place where you can see many miricles and help many people its a place where you can come closer to Christ. A way that we can do this is by going to church or being baptized to recieve remission for our sins and reciving the holy ghost so that we can be cleansed and purified and enter the Kingdom of  God our heavnly father. So if you have not been able to make it to Church or have not yet been baptized I would like to envite you all to take a leap of faith an accept Christ in your life and be baptized or return to the straight and narrow path. Its never to late to repent Our Father in heavan is a very loving and forgiving man and will always forgive no matter what you have done, its never too late. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ is the only true church of God. I have had my own personal experiece with God, a response to a humble prayer and I know that you all can have the same experience. I leave my testimony with you all in the sacred name of Jesus Christ Amen. For more informaiton you can talk with my parents or the missionaries or visit Mormon.org


--
From Elder Bledsoe

No comments:

Post a Comment