Monday, January 2, 2017

Captians log 4


So this week was awesome! ( forgive my spelling errors i dont know how to spell anymore because english dosent look right) I had divisions this week and I was with the zone leaders and we taught alot of lessons there was one in particular that I want to highlight. we went to the house of a investigator and she wasnt there but her brother was and I gave the part of the lesson about Joseph Smiths first vision and it was so spiritual. the guy we were teaching was brought to teaars and everyone in the room was the same way. It was awesome. then we went and visited another house and the mother there thought I looked like one of the princes in england i dont remember which one though. then yesterday (sunday) my comp and i took sacrament to this lady and i gave a message afterwards and she told me that i was an angel and that even though she had no idea what i was saying she knew what i was saying was true and that i spoke with my heart so that was a pretty spiritual experience. then brazilans are crazy i figured out where all the decorations the use are. they are in the form of explosives from christmas to new years its just constant its absolutly nuts. also im compiling a book of recipies of food from here and oh man is it going to be good. i learned how to make true brazilian churrasco ( the stuff they serve at fogo de chão) and deserts and yea its awesome. so yea ill write more next week! im out of time right now so yea i hope to hear from you all soon and i hope you all have a good 

From Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment