Monday, January 9, 2017

Captians log 5


So this week was awesome. Two weeks ago I saw my first monkey which was pretty sweet I forgot to include that im my last email. also this past week I saw this snail with a shell the size of a large grape fruit it was nuts. that and Ive already got ghost stories. I was talking to people who served in brazil in the mtc (teachers) and they all had ghost stories. But of course I have to see/ experience it to believe it for myself ill tell the story when I get back becasue I dont want to write it all. But basically something was in our house and as soon as we prayed it left, it was was nuts. 
 
Also this week I had my first baptism this week which was awesome! The lady in the picture is Irma Angela. outside of that this week was pretty uneventful outside of these things so I hope you all have a good week and Im looking forward to hearing from you all. 

--
From Mark





No comments:

Post a Comment