Saturday, November 19, 2016

I got my visa


As you all probably know i got my visa the other day so i get to take my p day early to say hi becasue I leave Monday at like 5 am. to be honest I'm kind of bummed out because i really like my companions, the mtc, and my teachers but its Ok because I'm finally going to Brazil which is awesome! so yea during the devotional this week i got to be in the choir which was cool because elder Stevenson was there annndd... my companions got to shake his hand. because they were in the regular seating. by the way there's a talk by Elder Bednar that's really good its on byui's page its called the character of Christ so yea its awesome. last night i did this work out with some Elders who did their bud/s entrance exam (physical) before they came out needless to say I'm pretty sore right now. so yea ill be online for a while please respond so i can talk to people from the outside world.
--
From Mark








No comments:

Post a Comment