Monday, November 7, 2016

Week 2?
So I'm still alive and this time my keyboard is not broken! My companions and I are doing well, we were supposed to get 2 new sisters in my district but they created 2 new districts instead... we had way more people come in than we thought we would! The food tastes ok but it pretty scary to be honest. I got to be about 20 feet from President Nelson while he was speaking at a devotional so that was pretty cool. im learning a lot and my personality has pulled a 95 from being a super not touchy person to being fine with random people hugging you and being super close. Cause the thing with the mtc is that they totally immerse you in the culture. so yea in class we have a brazilian dude teaching us and he just will give you hugs after class so yea thats still pretty weird but hey its taking down my rough edges which is good I guess. One of my companions and might do a special musical number at a devotional where we do a church hymn medley or the efy theme or something on guitar. By the way they actually have guitars here so thats nice. But yea were working that out. I hope you're all doing well, dont die, hi kids, tell the dogs i said hi and make sure that my martin is ok please. Ill send pictures in a little and my mailing address is something Im still not sure Ill send it when I send pictures (maybe).


No comments:

Post a Comment