Wednesday, November 23, 2016

So I am in Brazil

So I am in Brazil
(pardon my poor grammer/spelling i now only have 45 minutes to email and im trying write as much as i can and the key board is all out of wack with extra letters )  ok so brazil is pretty sweet my room will have atleast 2 brazilians so thats cool they will be able to help me speak way better than i could have learned in provo so thats cool also the food is a million times better here which is pretty sweet. I leave the brazil mtc in two week on october 6. also i dont know if i said anything about this in my last email but my last zone had a couple elders going into seals and they had us do a core work out this past saturday. im still sore.... so thats fun i get to go out into the streets of sao paulo in about 30 minutes  and explore with my district. so thats fun. so crazy stuff has happened already i heard a drive by last night two to be exact. so that was a thing. the flight was pretty bad we had multiple medical emergencies on all my flights. i couldent sleep cause some guy was beat boxing in the seat in front of me i had a body builder and his girlfriend to the left of me and some guy who only spoke araibian to the right so i had like no space and no one to talk to all the way to brazil. so yea that was fun. my first day a ton of brazilians corrnered me and asked a million questions and wouldnt leave until I answered them all. also my companions in prove got their visa monday morning so they should be on their way down next monday if they decide not to keep them. brazil is hot and it  rains randomly  but thats ok its very similar to home. im in a trio again and my district is super cool theres 5 elders and 3 sisters. theres bars on my window in my room cause of neighbour problems and theres a million stairs in this building and its way diffrent. tell the kids hi and love you same with the dogs and dont forget to check on my martin mom. yea my p day is on wednesdays now

--
From Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment