Friday, May 5, 2017

Captain's log 19


so hows life everyone?

This past week was transfers and I got a new comp his name is elder nunes. Hes pretty cool and Im still in the same city that I was in for the past transfer so thats cool. 
Not much happened this past week becasue of transfers and what not but this week we'll "pagar fogo" or take fire. theres not a good translation in engilsh but thats cool. 

So here in brazil some thing ive found is its a party year round which is awesome. My kind of place😂😜. They have a muis here thats called pagode thats is probably on of my favorite types its a sub genere of samba thats awesome theres a song thats pretty cool thats alled beija aqui thats pretty fun that you  hear in the streets alot thats cool. otside otf that not much else is happenening on my end

I have 15 new investigators and 5 with a baptismal date ill tell yall more about them next week 

ouot of time sorry 

amo vocês!

--
From Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment