Friday, May 5, 2017

Captain's log 21


Soo hows it going yall?

This week was a bummer we lost a family this week (the monkey family). Our baptism fell through also because of a pastor from some church. but theres always light at the end of every dark tunnel. One of our investigtors knows the the BOM is true and hes getting baptised in a few days or so thats sweet. His name is Igor and he 21 (missionary age) so yea thats exciting.

This week crazy stuff happened I saw some more fights and what not. there was a rock concert in town so that almost killed me. It was a biker festivle so I saw alot of really cool bikes and what not alot of homemade trikes also. (i Didnt attened with as much as wanted to) 

That was my week prety much. I dont have that much to write this week talkl to yall next week

1 this is a bridge that i have to cross to get to on of my areas

2 the moon 

3 capybara
--
From Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment