Friday, May 5, 2017

Captain's log 20


Hows it going everyone? 

This week was pretty eventful. First off Ill talk about the the spiritual stuff that happened. 

Spiritual stuff

We had an emergency zone confrence this week and it was probably one of my favorites. President Lacerda basically told us how to have baptisms every week and how to find people that will make progress. 

Then we have lots of people athat we are teaching but only a couple are progressing. We have a guy his name is fabrico and hes doing well he just dosent go to church which is the main problem. Then I have a Family that Im teaching here and they are awesome they are learning and progressing fast.
 
Crazy stuff

So I taught a monkey this week. His name is Pedro and hes the pet of the family that Im teaching. It was pretty intresting how I met him because this kid walked in to the room and had the monkey in his hands. I was there thinking ahhhh this isnt a real monkey buttt.... nope I was wrong it looked at me and started to screech. so that was a thing...

Then yesterday I went and did contacts and some woman was fighting in the streets saying stuff that should not be spoken.... so that happened...


Outside of that not much else happened here in brazil. 


Talk to yall next week! 
(picture of the type of monkey)

Inline image 1



From Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment